Thursday, April 21, 2011

A Recap of Events and a Blessing In Disguise

Hello Beautiful!
So as I still sit in my PJ's today I am writing this and reflecting on the last month. For a little background I had surgery about 4 weeks ago due to a lacerated tendon of my big toe on my right foot. Careful when doing dishes...I did this by breaking a glass on the counter and then the glass fell on my foot. From now on I am wearing steel toed shoes! So, I have beenn out of work since then and hanging out at home. I was bummed that it happened and have gone through my ups and downs during this time, but I have realized a lot.

I didn't want to sit in front of the TV the entire time so I got to working on my side business (aka. Bonjour Belle). I love to be crafty and this gave me the great opportunity to pursue it and possibly promote it. I have been having fun being creative with this business and have gotten the products into two great stores! It has started to take up a lot of my time which is great considering I can't drive to go anywhere and I am really good at sitting on my booty right now!

Not only has Bonjour Belle gotten busier, but I have had time to reflect on myself and my friendships. I have grown closer with some friends that I truely love and have really had the time to figure out who I want to be as a woman. Most importantly, I have realized that God really does have a plan. Things happen in His timing and we just have to let go of the reins and let Him take control. Im not saying that Im very good at this (I tend to like to be in control) but this whole experience has taught me to just put my trust in Him. I don't know what is next on the agenda, but I know that God does and I am just going along for the exciting ride!

So until then, I will continue to hobble around with my best friends (aka. My Crutches) and continue to be creative! We will see what happens next!

No comments:

Post a Comment