Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Lets Get Crafty!

So I have been looking for little cute Spring/Summer craft ideas and I have found a couple which I thought were adorable and not on a difficult level (which is perfect for me)!

The first is a hand made door sign in which you can customize it to your liking and it is really easy. Perfect for year round or make a cute Spring one. Check it out at the link below!


http://www.christineandcoblog.com/2011/04/reversible-door-sign-from-recycled.html

The other is a cute handmade rope vase. It is perfect for that rustic Spring look or anytime of the year and this project is pretty easy also! Check  it out:

http://trulylovelywiththelaneysisters.blogspot.com/2011/04/recycled-and-reused-team-roping-ropes.html

For more crafts check out this cool Blog at


I plan on trying these soon so I will let you know how it goes. If you all try them before me please let me know how it went for you and post some pictures here on the blog! 

Talk Later! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment