Monday, April 25, 2011

Having Way Too Much Fun!!!

Hello Beautiful!!!

So this weekend was a great weekend filled with lots of friends and family. I had a not so good Thursday when our computer completely took a crash and wouldn't even turn on, but we spent that night at dinner with our good friends Ryan and Nicole and had a blast. We had an amazingly funny waitress and had a great double date night at WoodRanch with some good food and some Kendal Jackson! Yumm!

Come to find out Friday it would cost too much money to fix our old computer so it was cheaper to just get a new computer. Sounded like a good deal to me! As we looked around the sales person said that computers only tend to last about two years on average! What?! Then he said that a Mac lasts a lot longer and doesn't get viruses. Although it would be more expensive initially. So, we ended up with a Mac computer and I am having way too much fun with it! I love everything about it! It has a great editing program for your pictures (which I am experimenting with) and tons of other goodies! Its great to help me get Bonjour Belle going better!

Saturday we had a great BBQ at our house with friends and Sunday was an AMAZING Easter service at SeaCoast. They never disappoint with their church services! We spent Sunday afternoon with family and friends and watched my adorable niece do her egg hunt. There was a lot of competition for her being she is the only child of the family old enough to hunt for eggs! hahaha

Today has been busy fulfilling my wholesale order for Tranna Jocy which they will be selling some of the combo clips/pins at their boutique this weekend! I also got new fabrics and have been eager to just lock myself in my crafting room and go to town on headbands and accessories, but that will have to wait being that I need to go cook dinner! But here are two that I have made thus far! More to come!



Hope you all had a great weekend!!! Talk soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment