Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Exciting News!

Hello Beautiful! It has been a fabulous day!!!

I have been having so much fun with Bonjour Belle and lately it has really started to take off! I had a photo shoot last week with the talented Diandra Ann and beautiful Nicole VandenBosch and I can't wait to see the pictures! The ones I have seen so far are fabulous!

I got GREAT news today that my product will be sold in Blue Windows on 2nd Street in Long Beach. It is a great store full of unique home decor, clothes, jewelry and now Bonjour Belle headbands!

I also got the news that the Denim Bar will be selling Bonjour Belle headbands! I love this little boutique in Los Alamitos and I love the clothes. They sell great jeans, tops, unique jewelry and my favorites...Toms!!!

I am really excited for this opportunity and for what the future holds for Bonjour Belle! I will keep you posted for more!

No comments:

Post a Comment